Chunky Rustic Shelves Handcrafted | industrial style shelves | bespoke sizes | made to measure | solid wood
Turn your studio or home office into the creative little space you’ve always wanted it to be with a handmade solid wood item crafted just for you. With master craftsmen just a click away, all you have to do is pick your sizing, colours and finishes and leave the rest to us. Just what you want to hear when it’s time to get down to styling your home or revamping your office.
Welcome to Cedar Design Studio
As a small family run business set in a rural location in Longton, Derbyshire, we love nothing more than adding a bespoke touch to any room in the house. Through a combination of high-quality wood and a real passion for what we do, we bring custom creations to life from the moment you get in touch.
What size do you want your rustic shelf?
- Measure your available space and note the details.
- Select a size which exceeds your length from our drop down menu, before popping the exact length (if different) in a note at the checkout or in the personalisation section.
- This listing is for black ‘up’ style brackets as per the images please see our other listing for different bracket designs and colours
- The standard depth of this shelf is 22cm
- The Thickness of this wood is 4.4cm, looking for something more substantial? See our chunky shelf listings.
- listing and price is per 1 shelf, and required amount of brackets and fixings.
What colour do you want your rustic shelves?
You can have your wood arrive unfinished to paint yourself, or in a choice of waxes: honey, old pine, rustic pine, dark oak, Jacobean, walnut, Tudor oak or clear.
Please note colours can vary slightly from the listing photograph as the wood is a natural product.
Instructions included, along with fittings and screws.
When can you get your handmade wooden shelving?
Lead time is displayed at checkout and on the listing, we ship as quick as we can and 95% of orders are shipped sooner than estimated and 100% are ready within the stated time frame.
When its made and ready we ship on a next day or 2 day service depending on the size and weight of your item, tracking info will be provided.
Don’t want to pay to ship your new shelving?
Postage to the UK mainland is FREE. For international shipping please message us to enquire.
UK zonal surcharges apply to the following areas, please enquire for a full price:
The highlands and highlands of Scotland – postcodes AB31, AB33-36, AB52-56, KF17-21, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly – postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
ISLE OF WIGHT SURCHARGE IS £5.00 — this charge applies to all size items.
Need a helping hand?
- We will happily accept returns within 14 days provided the item is in its original condition. This service is subject to a 10% admin and restock fee.
- We will replace any item damaged in transit with an identical item.
- We will do everything to make this your best buying experience yet, all you have to do is pop a message to us at sales [!at] cedardesignstudio.co.uk and we’ll resolve any issues you’re facing.
- While we will do our best to find a resolution that works for everyone, we are unable to refund bespoke orders once they’re in production.
Being nestled here in the peak district we have a passion for conservation of our beautiful countryside and want to have a minimal impact on the environment, our workshop electricity is supplied by solar and we use a Environmentally friendly underground heat source to keep it warm all year round, this keeps our timber ready acclimatised for your home. we only source fsc, pefc and wwf certified timber, By us supporting FSC-certified forest management we are contributing to the long-term sustainability of working forests and the communities that depend on them.